Thursday 27 March 2014

My 5 images

I've chosen to go down the nostalgic route regarding the style of photographs I want to take. I want to do a sort of "then and now" project, showing how places/buildings have changed or developed or even been destroyed, to show how far the world has come, how it has evolved, how nature takes its toll on untouched architecture, how pollution almost poisons the buildings; showing the contrast in colour and quality and even how these iconic locations have been (if they have been) modified in any sort of way. I will execute this project by taking photographs of iconic places, from the same angle to give it more of a nostalgic feel. I will then compare the two photos (before and after) and place them in the same frame. I will extract some pieces of the photo so there will only be one subject but from different times, to show the audience how it has changed, if it has. I will be taking a picture of Big Ben (London), Moor Park (Farnham), Farnham Railway (Farnham), Farnham Castle (Farnham) and Stonehenge (Wiltshire).

No comments:

Post a Comment